Sunday, November 4, 2012

January 9, 2012


Hey Mom,
   FYI I have been and will keep praying for all that. :) I’m glad you liked the pics. Its sounds like y'alls week was full of fun stuff! I was told that grandma stole your sweater and Scotty wore black all day! Got to love our family! You’re not old! You’re just wise :) so the good to hear Grandpa Reynolds is doing better. Had me nervous for a while.
So the guy that played Santa in the pics I sent you died this last week. We went out with him at least once or twice a week. His wife has asked us to be pall bearers at his funeral on Wednesday. So that what my week consisted of this last week we found 2 more investigators and we are planning a huge missionary night for the youth of our ward on the 19th and we are also doing it for the adults on the 22nd during the 3rd hour of church. We created a new ward mission plan that will make missionary work spike in the Yorktown ward. But that’s what my week consisted of.
We also had our interviews with President Perry. Did I ever tell you his is a former 70? Well, he is and he is a man of god! It’s so cool to just sit and talk with him for 20 min. it’s sweet. Well, he told me I will probably be a trainer or a district leader this next transfer so I’m excited for that. I hope I stay in Yorktown for the training we have so many solid potentials that I don’t want to up and leave right in the middle of all this. But if it happens o well he knows what he is doing.
I hope it snows soon!
Love you forever like you for always
love Twark

No comments:

Post a Comment