Sunday, November 4, 2012

January 19, 2012

Hey mom
    Yes the shirt I want is in the casual section. It has the lines in it. And it’s not casual it’s fitted! :) I can’t thin of anything else I will need besides the Family history book and the card. If I think of something I will let u know.
    This next week I will find out if I stay or not! I kind of hope I do! We found another kid this last week and he is set for baptism on the 4th of Feb. so that was a nice little miracle. He is only 13 and said he needs more God in his life. His family doesn’t go to church and he wants God to be a part of his life. He lives right by our church so last Sunday he and his friend just decided they were going to come to church! It’s cool to see how people are prepared for the gospel. Transfers are this next week so idk if I will go or not! We find out Sunday!
I hope y’all get some snow!!! Lots of it to!
Hey I was thinking if you put my memory card in your camera, made a video sent it to me I can watch it on my camera! I can’t video but I can get them! Just an idea! It would be cool! Idk what u would video though! We could try it!
    Well mom not much else to share!
   Love you forever
   Like you for always
   Love Twark

   I forgot to tell you I also had to talk in church Sunday! We found that out sat night at about 9:30. It was cool though. We were asked to talk on temples and missionary work! It must have gone well cuz by the end of the talk half the congregation was in tears! I took a pic of our whole family and a pic of the temple and shared how I have an eternal family and that’s why I’m out on a mission. Then related it to missionary work and how that’s where it all starts! It was cool! The spirit was there for sure! And it went for about 15 min! Longest talk ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment