Sunday, November 25, 2012

February 6, 2012


Hey Mom!

Elder Kim and I get along great! The only issue we had is I had a little heart to heart conversation about manners we are good now! He probably thinks I’m a bit ocd but it’s ok! I told him that is how we do it in America! I love sister Shumate! She is so cool. The kids always want me to hold them but I can! Dang mission rules! She has a little red head baby that is fatter that all get out I want to hold that baby! It makes me miss Maddox! Tell Diff she should have another in the oven so that when I get home I can have a 6- 8 month old baby to hold! Idk how she would like that idea! lol

The last few weeks have been great! We have 3 people set for baptism! And we found a couple new families this last week that we will be teaching now! The last few weeks total we have found 10 new investigators and all but two of them were from knocking doors! So I’m really excited! The cool story of the week, me and Elder Kim were finding in a really rich area and we talked to a lady and she was nice and all but she gave us some direction on where we should go! She said we shouldn’t go down the one way cuz no one will want to talk to us down there so we went the way she told us to! Well, a few houses later we decided we needed to go back the way she told us not to! The third house we knocked on where she told us not to the lady that came to the door said “We are so glad you came by! We met with missionaries before we moved and haven’t been able to get back in contact with them!" so we will be teaching a family of 4 Now! Potential Eternal family! My entire reason for serving a mission!!!!! They have lots of family that is LDS and she said they want to know why they are always so happy!!!! It totally made our day! And then we set another guy for baptism on Saturday night! He is really cool! He says Amen a lot and it kind of funny but I like it! Amen!! But that’s what my week consisted of! O my Bishop hasn’t had the greatest week! last Thursday he was driving his 1930 hot rod car that is a 80,000 car and the tie rod broke and he totaled the car :( he drove us around in it the night before, then a few days later one of his rental houses burnt to the ground! It a good thing he has insurance!

It’s ok you are a teacher not a postman cuz if u were a postman u wouldn’t be able to keep me out on the mission! And plus you’re a Mormon so it’s just Mormon standard time!

But it is crazy it your 20th! I bet that makes you feel old! :) I hope not cuz your not! You only have a son that will be 20 in 4 months you daughter will be dating in a year and o ya it your 20th anniversary! Hahaha love you! Have a good week!

Love you forever
Like you for always
Love Twark

No comments:

Post a Comment