Sunday, November 4, 2012

December 27, 2011


Hey Mom,

It was so great to see you on Sunday! O my lanta it was sweet!

The rest of the day we went to breakfast, church, to a members house and watched Despicable Me, then went to the Ashby’s for dinner and played games and watched Madagascar. It was fun! Then on Monday we played basket ball from like 10- 2 I was so stinking tired! I slept until 5! It was great!

Thanks so much for all the stuff y'all got me! It was great! I love it all! We got so much food from everywhere idk what we are gonna do! I really enjoyed the 12 days of Christmas! It the first thing I did as soon as I woke up every morning!

Elder Sevy is a strong amigo. He lost his grandpa on Christmas Eve and I didn’t see a tear. They all knew it was coming though. So it wasn’t a surprise. He is doing good though.

I can’t think of anything I need at the moment but if I think of something I will let you know!

Thanks again!

Love you forever

Love Twark

 





No comments:

Post a Comment