Monday, November 26, 2012

February 27, 2012


Hey mom,
I hope you are still in one piece! :) How as skiing??? I hope it was fun! Last night I had a dream I was snowmobiling then I woke up and I was sad! :( But oh well. How much will I owe on the 1099? I’m glad I don’t have to worry about it cuz there ain't much I can do about it! I could go give blood plasma?? But that requires a needle and you know how much I hate those! I didn’t even know I used my credit card! I must have grabbed the wrong one! They look alike. This last week was a good week in the
mission. On Sunday we had stake conference so we had a couple General Authorities come down for that. Our mission president was also here, on Saturday we had a baptism and it was great! It always is and we have 3 more planned for this next month! Its going really well so I can't complain. And on Thursday night we stopped by one of our investigators and taught her about the word of wisdom, gave her a blessing and set her for baptism on the 24 so it going really good and I’m having a great time! We did have some crazy weather this last week! It snowed at the first of the week 2 days later it was 80 and now it’s cold again!
But I hope all is well!
Love you forever
like u for always
Love Twark


No comments:

Post a Comment