Sunday, November 4, 2012

January 3, 2012


Hey Mom,
     Madona is getting baptized!!!!!! That is great! Out off all dads’ family she was one that I didn’t see making the change! Wow good day good day.
Well I will get a letter sent to her soon but I don’t think I have her address! Can you get that for me??? And I also need Drew Matsen’s address. I want to write him to. Can you send me my Osterhout family history book it’s on my desk on the top shelf and also could you send me my white shirt I got our family pics taken in?
    I wrote tucker, Levi, and Grandpa Reynolds this week but if he is in the hospital can you try to get it to him a read it to him, if things get to serious and they know the outcome call Pres. Perry and he will call me and tell me what I can and can’t do.
    I’m glad you got to talk in church! Sounds like much fun! I’m so glad I have running water and a pot to crap in! I don’t think I could handle that for longer than a few weeks. Elk hunting is like that and by the time that is over I want my bathroom!
    Well, my week has been fairly dull. Not much going on cuz of the holidays and stuff but I’m hoping things will pick up since people only have a year to learn about the truth before the world ends! (jk 2012 world ends do you get it??? jk I think I’m funny sorry.) But we have just been trying to find some more people to teach. Always interesting. But that’s what my life has consisted of this last week. I went to bed early on New Year’s Eve! It was fantastic! We had to be in by 8 so we had some time to just chill and I took full advantage of that! But that’s about all we did. Great fun! We play basketball every Monday for about 4 hrs! I’m getting lots better than when I started! Its kind of fun! I still just want to sleep but I need to burn some of that chub that collecting on my mid section! It’s great.
    I hope you have a fantastic week! I sent you a letter today with something in it! I couldn’t think of anything else to send. Have a fantastic 40th birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) You’re not old your still 29 at heart. Send dad and pee wee my love
    Y'all are in my prayers
    Love you forever
    Like you for always
    Love Twark

No comments:

Post a Comment