Sunday, November 25, 2012

February 13, 2012

Hey mom!

I’m glad to hear all is well at home! That’s cool you got dad a gps! They are a life saver! I use mine every day all day! It is fantastic! Church sounds fun to! I can only imagine you crying during the prayer!:) It’s ok! I’m in good hands! But I hope all else is well in the home front!

As for the mission! Elder Kim and I are doing great! I am actually very patient. But if you look in dads preach my gospel under the use time wisely section under weekly planning and then under companionship inventory, we are suppose to help our companions with things they need. But we are seeing so so so many miracles its crazy!!!!!! We have found 15 investigators in the past 3 weeks! We are teaching several families. The baptisms that were planned got moved to the 3rd and one of the other guys we had set for baptism is in jail on the weekends so he can’t get baptized for a while, but we set another kid this week for the 25th so now we have 3 people getting baptized and several more progressing and trying to get there. This next week President Perry is coming to our ward to visit us and to speak in our sacrament meeting! I’m excited but I’m sure the missionaries will get asked to share something and we are teaching the 2nd and the 3rd hr of church that Sunday! And we are doing a fireside for the youth! We are so busy! It’s great though but by the end of this week I won’t probably  have any hair left. 24 investigators and teaching all day Sunday it’s going to be great! What was really cool is President Perry called us and congratulated us on our efforts! It is so cool. But I’m excited for this week! Bring it on!!! But that’s what my life consist of! I hope all is well! I haven’t got the package yet but I haven’t been home yet today to check!
Love you forever like you for always
Love Twark

No comments:

Post a Comment