Saturday, November 24, 2012

January 30, 2012


SO interesting fact! I stayed in Richmond on Wednesday with ELDER BERRY! He said his dad has talked a lot about my aunt! So that was cool! He is companions with my old companion Elder Hunsaker. I hope Madona stays with it! It will change her life.

 So what’s Jan’s problem? Just think what would Jesus do? But it sounds like a great week! As for the mission it’s going great! I can’t believe I have been out over 6 months! Holy crap time goes by fast! I have been in Yorktown forever now and I will be here another 3 months! I’m a trainer now and I’m kind of nervous about it cuz it’s the most important job in a mission. If the trainer sucks then the trainee will too so I have been upping my game more and more. My new companion is straight out of the MTC and is from Seoul, Korea and there is a little language problem there and it tests my patience but it’s going great! We have seen lots of miracles this last week! We set 2 people for baptism and found 5 new investigators plus I had the craziest night of my mission this last week to! We were in Richmond for the training meeting and we stayed in down town Richmond! Holy crap! GhETTO!!!!!!!!!! People here are freaking funny! And we had dinner with a member had a little bit of a crush on Elder Clark! I wanted to get the h311 out of there! Lol but I’m still alive so it’s ok. And me and my comp get along good! It’s just hard with the language issue. But it’s good.

Have a great week!
Love you forever
Like you for always
Love Twark

 

No comments:

Post a Comment